Thursday, August 31, 2006

What The Hell Was I Thinking?

I have a job interview tomorrow at some place called "House of Brews". In midtown no less! What in the world made me answer that ad? Was I drunk? High on Clonazepam? I don't even drink beer. I'm probably going to skip it, unless I decide to go for the blog-fodder.

Fine, I'll watch Celebrity Duets tomorrow. You'll all be sorry.

Spiral Frog announces deal with Universal Music and offers free music downloads. Kind of huge. For Apple.

How cute and way way gay was Tim Gunn when he showed up on the flight to Paris? How harsh was it to bring them all the way to Paris just to send one home? Talk about a shitty flight back.


And finally, Justin Hartley, the actor recast to play Aquaman in the Smallville spin-off show, has been recast again and will join the cast of Smallville for a multi part story arc. His new chracter? Green Arrow. As in shoots boxing glove arrows and arrows that carry net-traps. But they're green. Get it?



What Were They Thinking?

No comments: