Monday, August 14, 2006

Priced To Move

Several of the comic books I put up sold on E-Bay. Unfortunately, because I failed to put a minimum bid price on anything they all sold for the bargain opening bid of 99 cents. Between what it will cost to buy shipping envelopes and the price of the ads, I lost money on every deal. Ah well, it's a learning curve, I won't make that mistake again. Besides, I mostly put up comics I didn't give a rats ass about.

I'm six kinds of annoyed with The Hellcat. He broke the toilet yesterday fiddling with it unnecessarily. He made all these broad pronouncements that he would take care of it today, and then stayed out all night tending bar at a private party and getting drunk. Before he went to bed during the day today he managed to flood the bathroom as well. "Fixing" the toilet consisted of calling the "super" (translation: useless Irish immigrant) who said he couldn't fix it today and would be out of town for a few days. At which point The Hellcat went to bed and slept all day and night. As if it would be acceptable to have to reach in the tank and manually flush the toilet for a few days until the "super" got around to fixing it. So of course I did it myself. It cost all of six dollars and took about 20 minutes but that's hardly the point. Around 10 pm The Hellcat sent his no-class cunty bf off to work, at which point he marveled that I managed to fix the toilet, promised to wash all the towels and rug that got wet in the flood tomorrow (NOT) and then said he was going to bed. Apparently he was exhausted from laying in bed all day accomplishing nothing. Asshole.

No comments: