Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dog Hair. Everywhere.

I spent the last two days cleaning the apartment. I mean really getting to it. Bathroom, toilet, tub. I changed the bedsheets and flipped the mattress. The Ex garbage picked a big bookcase that one of the neighbors had thrown out. He thought it would increase our storage. I'll be damned if the fucker wasn't right for once. I was able to get a particularly unruly corner of the living room under control and a lot of other clutter that I had no space for made it to the bookshelf as well. No matter what I moved where, I was rewarded with great clouds of dog hair. I had fooled myself into believing that Jet had stopped shedding so much. The other day I started vigorously rubbing him in the middle of the living room. Enough hair went flying off to knit another dog if I wanted. I sweep the floors daily. More if we really wrestle around the house. I do brush him at least once a week but he still sheds, sheds, sheds.

In The News ...

two articles of interest to me. Maybe to you.

Although I think it should have been titled aging with HIV ...

And I don't necessarily agree with some of the quotes in this article, it's worth reading and talking about. There's some vid-links you may want to explore as well.

I'll be back later to link you to my EBay comic book auctions. For now, it's a summer Sunday, I'm off to find some shirtless Latinos.

No comments: