Saturday, August 19, 2006

Oompa Loompa


Last night the pooch and I headed out to the pier at Charles St. to catch one of the last outdoor movies for the summer. Well, obviously the dog couldn't care less, but I wanted to see the movie. It was one of my favorites. Willy Wonka. The far superior original. Not that I hated the Johnny Depp remake. But the first movie is soooo much better. One of those times when advances in movie technology doesn't mean a better movie. The one thing the remake totally screwed up was the Oompa Loompas. When I was a kid they disturbed me a little but I loves me some Oompa Loompas now. I would love a set of Oompas for my very own. I would have them manufacture something to sell for a charity which in reality was me. And I would have them constantly cleaning up dog hair.

No comments: