Monday, August 07, 2006

Ebay Baby

Well, a few hours have passed since I woke up in an absolutely foul mood. I stand by the fact that I thought that movie sucked ass, but it explains why I sound so angry on re-reading it. I slept really poorly and woke feeling exhausted but unable to get back to sleep. I hung out for the past few hours in my room and read a book. I'm feeling like I can be civil now. And I'm hungry.

Anyway, here are some links to the comics I put up for auction on Ebay. Some of it's pretty good stuff:

Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown #1-4.


Batgirl graphic novel.

Wolverine: Rahne of Terra (another graphic novel)

DC Comics Millenium #1-8 (complete series)

Power Girl mini-series
(complete)

Guy Gardner plus bonus

Notice according to my feedback rating I'm 100% positive. HA!

No comments: