Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Almost Can't Believe It

After what feels like for-freakin-ever, I finally have a day off. In actuality, it seems the big push is finally pretty much over. After today, I'm back at work for two days and then off for two more. The next few weeks I'm scheduled for at least one day off a week and frequently two. This could change of course.

I feel like I have a million things to do, but in reality I've managed to keep up on the household bills and most of the chores, so I don't have anything that needs to be done. Rather I have a ton of things I've been dying to do. The list includes:

Get a tan
Get my hair cut
Get my hair colored
Shave various body parts
Masturbate and repeat
Buy living room paint
Go shopping
Get to the gym
Buy a full length mirror
Take the dog on a long walk
Mop the floors
Buy new curtains
Launder all the throw pillows
Drop off dry cleaning
Clean and store winter coats
Buy tan shoelaces
Buy a case of dog food
Did shopping and masturbating make the list?

Tonight I'll drop in on the Thursday HIV+ men's group and then a Gay-A meeting, neither one of which I've been to in weeks. Everything else I do today will be gravy. Sun is out and I'm hungry. Please enjoy this gorgeous Annie Leibovitz shot of the Queen of England. I doubt I need to explain why I love it.
Later peeps.

No comments: