Saturday, May 12, 2007

If You're Awake...

on Monday, the Today show spent the afternoon and evening filming for a segment that is slated to air around 8 am that morning. I wish I had some gossip to share but nothing noteworthy happened and we were pretty busy doing other things. Meredith Viera gamely did a karaoke number for an appreciative crowd. Business has picked up considerably and assuming the Today show piece comes out well it could only get better. I was crazy busy most of yesterday and we need more help. I'm more inclined to actively hire now because most of our payroll issues have been ironed out and tip money for the staff has been steadily creeping up. Friday was payday and there were a lot more happy, smiling faces and mercifully, nobody pissed of or threatening to quit.

So if you got kinfolk in the area (and they can legally work in this country) and he or she is looking for semi-gainful employ you can send 'em my way. I particularly need good-natured, experienced servers and bussers. Big plus if they're Latin males of ambiguous sexuality.

No comments: