Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Scream, You Scream

I've had 1/2 a pint of ice cream every night before bed for at least three weeks now. And I've been eating hamburgers with french fries, pizza, pasta and bread with abandon. Needless to say I haven't been anywhere near a gym in weeks. By all rights, I should have put on at least 5+ lbs by now. But I think between my naturally high metabolism and the fact that my workday lasts in excess of 13+ hours I luckily haven't turned into a flabby nightmare. Although I doubt this free ride on the gravy train will last much longer. It's time to start taking good care of myself again. I cooked a chicken and rice dish today and added some freshly diced tomato and some sliced mushroom. Tomorrow I will stock the fridge with some fresh fruits and vegetables. And no more chips and dip for lunch. No promises on the ice cream. I'm assuming because of my sporadic posting and my one or two note themes (namely work and dogs, plus no gay sex) of late my readership has taken a dramatic plunge. More than half of you have moved on to bloggers with more interesting lives. Fortunately, my writing is pretty masturbatory in nature. No matter.Tomorrow, I will have reached a fairly important milestone. I've already commemorated the event. The details will be revealed. Check back. If anyone's still reading.

No comments: