Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What Kind Of Cheese Goes With This Whine?

I feel like crap. I'm exhausted and run down. My appetite is wonky and nothing I make tastes good. I'm dehydrated all the time despite running the humidifier at night. All I wanted to do when I got to work today was be finished and get back home. Jet got a bare minimum walk around the neighborhood because all I wanted to do was get back inside, put on my jammies and call it a day. Oh, and I forgot to bring a bag downstairs with me so I didn't clean up his poop. Sorry New York.

In Other News ....

It took a while, but my new roommate has moved in. She's really nice (although she still puncuates her e-mails with smiley faces and LOL's). She cleaned the kitchen. Twice. That's refreshing. And her dog is pretty damn cute. I don't think she knows that I know he's totally not housebroken. Fortunately, after a day of acting out, Jet still is. Yes, even though he's not "mine", I have another dog. Pictures are forthcoming. I just read Michael's latest post. I feel like a whiny stupid baby. I'll shut up now.

I think I'll have a cocktail and 1/2 an Ambien and hope tomorrow is a brighter day.

No comments: