Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Now That's Gay ...



Well Done!

In Other News ...

I was feeling a might peckish all day today. I was sluggish and running a slight fever off and on. Wickedly dehydrated as well. Perhaps from all the drugs and alcohol this weekend. Ya Think? A hot shower helped as did a fresh juicy orange. Still, I couldn't wait to get out of work. The temperature is set to drop about 30 degrees in the next 48 hrs. But tonight it was over 50 degrees in the middle of January. Jet enjoyed an extra long walk. I was so baked not fried this weekend I forgot I bought bread and porkchops and Milkbones so I bought them again the next day. Grocery store blackouts are so unattractive. Fortunately, I didn't forget sucking off that hot man on Saturday morning at the gym. If they grab you by the hair it means they're gonna call you, right?

No comments: