Saturday, January 13, 2007

Just Call Me Neely O'Hara


Well, the lidocaine has worn off. So has the clonazepam. Mostly. I passed out for about four hours from the stress and the pharmaceuticals. Turns out the dread was for naught. The root canal didn't happen. It seems that the tooth is in such bad shape that it may not survive the procedure. So after I doped myself up and then let them numb the (almost) entire right side of my face, my dentist simply put some sort of a support cap behind my tooth until next week. If it doesn't improve, the new plan is to leave it be, since it's not infected and not causing me any pain. Sort of my preferred plan all along. Whatever they did do, I'm not in the least bit of pain, and plan on working out tomorrow as planned. Bonus - because the root canal didn't happen, they made the visit free. Saving me 100 dollars I couldn't afford. I stopped in to work on the way home, and bought about 20 dollars worth of crap I didn't need. A reward for my bravery. Plus I was high. Went to the drugstore and re-stocked the cleaning supplies.


Supposedly, my new roommate(s) are moving in tomorrow during the day. I hope that Jet and Tails get along. I'm hopeful, because at least they're the same age. The dishes are done and the kitchen is clean. Tomorrow I'll wash the living room floor, just to create a nice impression. I'll have a couple more cocktails, wash the last one back with 1/2 an Ambien (it's Valley Of The Dolls Day here in Gramercy-off-park) and start anew.


Unless I come up with a new plan, I have 26 dollars to spend until Tuesday. Hmmm...

No comments: