Monday, February 06, 2006

Good Morning Monday NSFW!

I have much to tell you about from the weekend. Highlights include:

-An argument with The Ex, where we don't use many words.

-Going to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the midnight movies.

-The hot, hot sexual experience on Saturday night. At my gym.

-I may even weigh in on the ridiculousness of rioting about "blasphemy" over a cartoon! But maybe not.

But for now, as promised I'm posting a picture of my aforementioned new and oh so luxurious matching sheet set.



Here it is folks, the place where it rarely happens. As you can (sort of) see, there are red satin pillows in the back, the next set of pillows match the sheets. The smaller throw pillows match the purple in the sheets and the purple in the blanket at the foot of the bed. The mirror I occasionally use to ... errr, comb my hair is slightly visible behind the headboard (handcuff) area. The tiny pillow in between is a dream pillow. It's a gift from Neo and contains flowers and herbs that are supposed to give you good dreams. It doesn't smell like anything, not sure if it ever did. The floppy red dog was also a gift from a bar customer one Valentine's Day. I didn't particularly like the customer but I've grown to love the dog. I end up sleeping with it in the crook of my arm most nights.

So as suggested by you, OK only Thom, I couldn't resist stripping down and hopping in to the picture myself. I've been working out pretty hard the last month, so I'm feeling a little more confident about my creaky old bod, the lighting wasn't the best but I wasn't in the mood to be fussy. Not too bad for an old dude.


I realize it's not HNT, but I'm a rebel like that. I left the socks on because I know a few people who really, really dig white socks. What can I say, I like to give the people what they want.

No comments: