Thursday, February 16, 2006

Still More Gay Sex

In case you haven't figured it out, The Hellcat has gone to California for two weeks and I am taking full advantage of having the apartment all to myself. So this morning I ran a Craig's ad offering a free naked massage to a guy. Of course, tons of freaks, really scary gross men and other people I wouldn't pee on, let alone massage, answered the ad. But fortunately, one ad seemed promising. 31, 5'11, Italian-Spanish. The face picture was yummy. He didn't ask a lot of questions as my ad was pretty specific about what I was looking for. I sent him my address and cell number with a message to please let me know if he wasn't going to show. He assured me he would be there.

At precisely 3:00 he buzzed my door as I was stepping out of the shower. I unlocked the apartment door and continued getting ready. I stayed in the towel as I was about to get naked anyway. He looked nervous as he came in and I tried to read him to see if he was OK with me/my look. I led him through the apartment to my room. I started moving blankets and pillows off while making small talk. He still didn't seem comfortable so I told him if he wasn't happy or wanted to leave I wouldn't be offended. He declined. Of course, I was totally lying. I didn't want him to leave he was really good looking.

"I'll finish getting ready you can put your clothes over there."

He started stripping, while I laid a bath towel on the bed sheets and left a single pillow for his head. When he was finally naked I noted that he had a pretty dick and a hot tan ass. He wasn't in great shape, a little flabby around the middle but far from fat. He had olive colored skin and had only a little chest hair. I instructed him to lay face down as I dropped the towel. He lay down and I straddled his ass. I was half hard. I hadn't taken in to account that he could see me in the mirror I have along the wall in lieu of a headboard. I kinda liked it, though. I dribbled massage oil on his back and went to work. I reiterated I wasn't a pro but I knew how to give a pretty good massage. I told him if I did anything that made him uncomfortable to speak up.

I started with long strokes massaging his back and shoulders. After a bit, I tried to dig in using the heel of my hands to trace the muscles in his back. I alternated long strokes and short. I moved to his arm and shoulder and then down to the palm of his hand and each individual finger. By now I could tell that he was totally relaxed and into the massage. I finished his upper body and moved myself off his ass. After applying more oil I started massaging his ass. I was trying to find the muscle in his butt that I like to get massaged. I have to admit, he had a pretty flabby ass but I worked each cheek in a circle. I wasn't getting much feedback. I assume it felt good. I took the opportunity to run my fingertips up and down his crack, past his hole. I lightly brushed his balls. I wasn't hard anymore, but I noticed my cock had leaked a pool of pre-cum on his leg. I put more massage oil on his legs and starting working on his left. As I started working his hamstrings I made sure to make several trips in between his legs, just brushing his balls and keeping him turned on. I worked down his leg and paid attention to his calf and gave him a foot massage. I did the same for the other leg. He started touching me back, just running his hand along my back and legs.

Finished with his back I decided to have some fun. I spread his legs wider and poured some oil on my fingers. I went right for his hole, slowly massaging him. He shifted his hips and I heard a little moan. Yep. More oil and more assplay. I couldn't resist and started to eat his hole. I heard him gasp his approval so I dug in. Noticing he raised his ass in the air I reached underneath to pull his cock back. He was bone hard and raised his ass higher. I ate his hole and stroked his cock. All the while grinding my hard-on into the bed. After a few minutes of feasting and jerking he pulled my hand off his cock in the universal "I don't want to cum yet" signal. Fine. So how about I stick my finger up your butt? He liked that, too. I finger-fucked him for a while and thought about shoving two in there. Instead, I ate his ass some more. I lay fully on top of him so he could feel my hard cock in his crack. I whispered in his ear.

"You want to turn over?"

He did, and I massaged his chest and stomach, occasionally playing with his cock and balls. I did the tops of his thighs and his legs again. I switched from massage oil to Gun Oil and lubed up his cock. He kept pulling my hand away. Fine. I spread his legs and rock him backwards exposing his hole. And I ate his butt for a while. He really liked it. I tried to put my finger back in him but he pulled it away. Then he scooted up on all fours and pointed his cute ass at me. You don't have to tell me twice and I got back to eating his butt. I pressed my cock in his crack again. I started jerking him off. That's when he grabbed my cock and guided it towards his hole.

I wanted to. I really really wanted to. But we didn't discuss my status or his. For the scene I was proposing it wasn't necessary.

"No."

He nodded his understanding and I continued jerking him off and rubbing my cock along his crack. His moaning got louder and I looked over his shoulder as he shot his load. Hot. He instantly got really sensitive and covered my hand with his. I stopped. I jerked my cock intending to cum on his ass but he moved out of the way. By then I didn't care and shot my load on the bed as well. Sweaty, hot and exhausted we both fell back on the bed. We laid there for a good ten minutes, recovering.

Eventually ....

"Sorry."

"Don't be. A lot of guys jump right out of bed. I enjoy laying there." I said.

But we did get up and he cleaned up in the bathroom and got dressed. I led him to the door and gave him a hug.

"That was fun, thanks."

"Yeah."

"Take care, man."

A true story from today. And then tonight, after this fun and sexy experience, I had a really disgusting bad sex experience. And that's a story you're not getting. I'm not teasing. I'm just saying they're not always good.

No comments: