Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Addendum

Went to pick up my prescriptions yesterday. I was informed by the pharmacist that they switched the Kaletra I've been taking to a new version. I had heard that it came out and meant to ask about it eventually. Now instead of three pills twice a day I only need to take two. Also, it doesn't need to be refridgerated anymore so I can just jam some pills into my pocket and be on my way. Sweet!

Took that yoga class last night. It kicked my ass as I'm not at all flexible, but I liked it and my back does feel a bit better. I plan on taking at least one yoga class a week from now on. If for no other reason than I love the end of the class that includes a few minutes of meditation, something I need but never take the time to do.

Just a thought: Several well read blogs are repeating the story reported in The Sun that Brad Pitt is actively looking to play gay. This story is such obvious bullshit, attributed to "Brad's people" and "a source". I just wish that certain "informed" bloggers wouldn't slavishly reguritate a "story" just because it has a gay angle. It's stupid and lazy.

My neighbors that were responsible for the "bloody Santa" Christmas display that made news outlets all across the country are back in the news again. Specifically, the owner of the townhouse around the corner. Apparently he observed a 13 year old girl not pick up the poop deposited by her marauding chihuahua. His solution? He scooped up a handfull, followed her home and smeared it on her jacket. My take on the story? If you're gonna take a stand on this issue, it might be a good idea to wait until a larger breed of dog dumps on your sidewalk. How much poop could a chihuahua have left behind?

Everyone in the house has been sick over the last couple of weeks. And I never got my flu shot this year. I caught the sniffles and I woke up sounding like Lauren Bacall. But otherwise I feel fine.

No comments: