Saturday, February 11, 2006

Just Say Yes To Gay Sex

Last Saturday. I'm at the gym finishing up a good workout. Usually Saturday night I do 30-40 minutes of cardio and work out my chest. That takes a little over 30 minutes as well. If I'm feeling really energetic I'll finish up with a few tricep exercises as well. That usually doesn't happen. On this night I was feeling really good and of course, a good workout makes me horny. Hell, Jello makes me horny, but that's another topic. Anyway, I think it's the sweat. The smell and the salt turns me on.

It's well past time when the night bathroom attendant usually shuts down the sauna/steam area, but when I go into the locker room there are towels everywhere, on the floor and all over the benches. The bin that used towels go in is completely full and overflowing. Obviously, the night attendant either isn't in or has suffered a catastrophic and debilitating stroke, and has yet to be found. Normally, by this time of the night, I would have showered and left immediately, but sensing an opportunity I decide to check out the steam room. The late hour meant not a lot of guys were around. Someone was in the steamroom or joined me there shortly, I just remember he wasn't a prospect for me. Shortly after that, someone else.

He was beautiful. In his 30's and, I would find out later, exactly my height. But blond, usually not my type. His body was amazing, muscled but not overly so without an ounce of fat on him. That usually makes me not his type. His skin was beyond fair, it was alabaster. His upper body was hairless. I was staring, and he caught me. I looked away, but not until I knew that he knew I was looking. So I looked again. His eyes met mine and I smiled slightly but got nothing back. Unsure of the signal, I sat back. I try not to come on to guys in a public setting unless I get a little encouragement. First, to avoid getting punched.

Eventually, we were joined by one of the tub queens. She's Gaysian and about 25 lbs overweight. I've never seen her workout once. My gym has a group of guys like that. They don't work out at all or just do a few minutes of cardio and then hit the showers to fool around. Eh, to each his own. I didn't know if it was me or her but my boyfriend left for the showers, only to return a few minutes later. OK. He was clearly working the room, but where did I fit in? He was confusing me so I hit the showers. Afterwards, I spied that the sauna was empty and decided to see what would shake loose there. I was quickly followed by the Gaysian. My past experience with her is that she likes to jerk off under her towel while others get busy. Again, I don't really care if someone watches me get my freak on but beyond that, she did nothing for me. My new boyfriend soon joined us. At first, he seemed to be ignoring us both. The Gaysian had already started tugging on his cock under his towel. I was getting a little over the whole thing and was thinking of bailing. That's when my boyfriend ran his foot along the arch of mine. I swear, it was electric. My whole body shuddered. He looked right at me and smiled. I blushed, and smiled back. He did it again.

My new boyfriend was playing footsie in the sauna with me.

More tomorrow. Wait for it, bitch! -Not you, R.J.

No comments: