Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stressed Out

I'm at maximum stress level. It was a very difficult weekend. It was the first warm weekend in the city and we were very busy very late. The staff is not experienced enough to do high volume business. We got spanked And the owners have become very demanding and very unrealistic about what's possible and how fast it can happen. And let me just say this: If you come in for a meal, order drinks, order your food, drink your drinks, finish your food, finish your meal, ask for your check, pay by credit card, sign the voucher, include the tip and only then do you whip out a discount coupon so that the entire transaction needs to be voided and re-done, and it's a Saturday night in Times Square, or any restaurant anywhere for that matter, you should be forced to wear a sticker for the rest of the night that says "I'm a dumb dumb-ass, and it's a miracle I dressed myself today." That's all for now ...

No comments: