Monday, July 10, 2006

Tidbits

Most doctors will tell you it's not a great idea to mix Ambien with alcohol. I would like to amend that and say it's perfectly all right to mix a little. Say 3 drinks followed by 10mg. Not only did I sleep like a baby but you could light me on fire right now and I wouldn't get upset. La-la-la!

I had to replace the USB cables to my camera and my Palm. Someone that lives with me and barks has been secretly chewing computer cable. I kept getting error messages that my USB devices weren't being recognized. I uninstalled and re-installed software for several devices until I found out the true culprit. Just so you know, you can replace anything like that very easily on EBay. It's a snap.

Not that he deserves it now but I also ordered one of these for Jet to tool around in.

It's an All-Terrain stroller and I can use it to take him on the subway as well as the ferries and it should be good enough to take him on Metro North and The PATH trains as well. It wasn't that expensive. Besides, I'm a Daddy and I'm gay what did you expect? If they made doggie credit cards he'd have one.

No comments: