Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm pretty much recovered ...

from my (alleged) drunken, drugged up night of frivolity. Unfortunately, The Hellcat was not so lucky. He finally crashed with a combination of Ambien and a couple other sleep-inducing pharmaceuticals only to wake up several hours later to find that his dog, who has been recovering from an injury, got some sort of bug and shit, way more shit than such a little dog should have in him, all over the bed, the mattress and The Hellcat. The dog tried to cover up his accident by moving sheets around, which of course only spread the disaster. Quote The Hellcat: "I felt like the bread in a poo sandwich." He got up, disgustedly cleaned up a little but was so grossed out he jumped in a scalding shower. While he was in there, the dog pissed on the living room floor. Good morning.

I on the other hand woke up with only a mild case of post cocaine-use depression. But I remember what that was like so I was able to ride it out without much fuss. Today I'm back to "normal" and I plan on doing some shopping, picking up a book that was ordered for me, stopping by the gym for some cardio and if there's time going to an outdoor movie showing. Not sure if we'll bring wine but cocaine is not an option.

No comments: