Friday, July 28, 2006

And Now, A Word From Towelie



Painkillers: check
Muscle Relaxant: Check
Liter of Svedka and ice: Check

I should be feeling much better tomorrow. This post was gonna be longer but I'm high.

Update: I slept for about three hours before being woken up with horrible spasms around 2:30. They continued every ten to twenty minutes all night. The pain was so intense I started to cry around 5:30. I couldn't fall asleep. I finally went on-line and found some good advice as far as what was happening and some treatments to try. Finally, I found a medication I've had all along and the spasms stopped about 1/2 hr. ago. It's almost 8 am. The spasms have stopped and I'm getting drowsy. I'll grab a few hours sleep and be back tomorrow to tell you what was going on, what treatments are available, and what worked for me. I must be on the mend, Jet just got back in bed with me.

No comments: