Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ow!

Ohmyfuckinggod--ow!

I spent the better part of today in unbelievable pain. My entire pelvic area hurts and when I was walking around it was spreading all the way down my left leg to my foot. Of course, it's not lost on me that I should be in bed except for walking the dog. And I understand now that walking across town to the Hudson Street piers to see an outdoor screening of Jaws was a stupid, stupid thing to do. But in my defense, I thought I felt better than I did. Even a bottle of Pinot Grigio and some sushi were not enough to dull the pain. In my bed feet off the floor tomorrow. Christ! This hurts. I have a lot to tell you still. Luckily I have a laptop to pull in to bed with me. Look for multiple postings tomorrow. Unless I find pain meds. Then fuck you I'm high.

No comments: