Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Perfect.

Just returned from a doctor visit. Got the results of my latest blood work. They did a full work up and not just viral load. You may or may not be happy to know that my cholesterol, liver function and blood sugar are all normal or as my doctor said, "really excellent." I weigh a whopping 148 lbs. and my blood pressure is textbook good. My TCell count is a robust 480 if anyone needs to borrow a couple of the little fuckers. And my viral load? That would be undetectable. My first time. According to my doctor, she expects it to stay that way for "a while". However long that is. But I've been such a model patient this last year that my bi-monthly visits have been extended to every three months, and as a bonus I was given a TB test today and I don't have to return to have it verified. They're trusting me to evaluate it in 48 hrs. and call in the results. Do I bill myself for this? I forgot to ask. Oh and by the way, I don't have syphilis. Of course, that was before the gangbang ...

No comments: