Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Eat Shit, Clown

I used to have a scanner hooked up to my system, but I didn't use it all that much and when it up and died at some point I didn't replace it. I decided I would need one again when I put my comic book collection up for sale. In conjunction with that I've been cleaning out closets and finding packets of photos. I couldn't be happier as I found some family photos I forgot I had. One is a shot of myself and my brother and both sisters as adults. I'm not sure exactly when it was but since my older sister has passed away it's about as precious to me as can be. I've been scanning all the photos into my hard drive as some of them have faded and I can make repairs to them in Photoshop. You don't need to remind me to back them up on a disk.

Most of the pictures were taken by me, and some of them are worthy of their own blog post so I'll be sharing some of them in the future. Here's one that was obviously not taken by me because it is me. Unfortunately, my memory is like Swiss cheese when it comes to my past. I have no idea when exactly this is or why I was clowning around. I'm almost positive this is from my younger days in Buffalo before moving to NYC. I barely remember ever having just a moustache in my cavalcade of facial hair, but I've run across some black and white shots of me that prove it's true. Still, you have to admit it's pretty funny.

No comments: