Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bad News/Good News

Today I was going to begin attending an HIV+ support group through Body Positive that meets at the gay and lesbian community Center every Thursday. Unfortunately I'm such a dizzy fuck sometimes that I got the times wrong in my head and thought the meeting was at 8:00. At 7:28 I checked the time and location before heading out and discovered that the meeting started at 6:30 and ended at 8. D'oh! Oh well, they meet every Thursday so next week it is. The other problem is in anticipation of my fear of being in a room full of strangers I took half a Rivotril and now I'm STUPID high! Slumping over the keyboard high. I'm Paula Abdul high. I'm a fisting bottom high. I hate to waste it. Where does a chemically altered moderatly horny gay man go at 8 pm on a Thursday? Please advise.

More in the way of good news but it's a secret. I don't believe in jinxes but I'm just gonna whisper it anyway. I may have found a really promising lead for a brownstone in Murray Hill. I would have to share and only use half, but the owner travels a lot and I would have the place alone very often. Wish me luck, as this could lead to me scraping The Hellcat and The Ex and all their fuck-up frat boy rudeness off my sneakers like so much gum. Yay!

More later if there's time. I think I'll go to the grocery store wacked out on drugs and see what I come back with.

Oh, and I finally got around to updating my blogger profile. If you intend to stalk me you need to know these things so study up.

No comments: