Friday, January 14, 2005

Hot Man Weekend

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. Work tonight and then turn around and open up tomorrow. Although I must confess, a restaurant/nightclub on a Saturday afternoon = movie magazines and window shopping on 42nd St. Then my favorite aunt and my cousin and her daughter come to town so it's dinner in Little Italy (I know) and other family/touristy goodness.

I am so very happy I got my old hard drive connected to my PC. As I've been cleaning it up and deleting files I've run across tons of things I would have been sorry to have lost. I was going to post some arty pictures I took, but let's face it. I'm a big fag. What's a celebration without hot naked mens? Enjoy (I repeat, these are not my photos, just hot men I've stumbled across.) But, speaking of my photography, The Hellcat is leaving town to visit friends and family in Cali. His flight takes off tomorrow. That gives me a whole week of daytime free without a "recovering" meth addict laying on my couch. So consider Tom's Photography Studio (apartment) open. If you've always wanted to be photographed semi and (hopefully) naked but never got 'round to it here's your chance. I will be free all week. Weekdays only I'm afraid. On weekends the meth addict on the couch is replaced by The Ex watching bits and pieces of four movies simultaneously.



No comments: