Thursday, January 20, 2005

So ...

I didn't get the laundry done and I didn't clean my room.

I didn't make good on the bounced rent check and I haven't arranged for the new fridge to be delivered.

I didn't get to the gym nor did I take care of some much needed personal *ahem* shaving (TMI?).

I didn't leave the apartment. Not once.

I didn't have more than a single meal all day yesterday and today.

I did file my taxes on-line and am looking forward to agonizing about whether or not to pay off some credit debt or taking a nice vacation.

Since the last time we spoke I managed to frag my PC. I spent most of today restoring old programs and cleaning out files. I must have sensed something was going to happen. I've saved next to nothing important these last few months. So re-installing my OS and starting from scratch didn't cost me much except time.

I did get around to off-loading most of my picture files to a CD And I did figure out that my new system does burn data CD's. Curiously, it uses the DVD drive to do it.

I did manage to clean off the top of my desk. The bottom remains a mass of wires and newspaper clippings and instruction manuals.

I found some great pictures I forgot I even had and maybe I'll save some time the next few days and post some of the cool shit I found but for today, here's a few shots I did for some hot and willing subjects. No faces, as I don't have permission. But I've been gratified that at least two of the people I did photo shoots with are using their pictures on-line to cruise for sex. I'm so proud. And yes, one of the pics is me. Enjoy.










No comments: