Sunday, January 16, 2005

There Are Voices Coming From My TV, And It's NOT ON!

No, I'm not on meth. My little TV in my bedroom picks up radio transmissions from passing taxicabs. Frequently, when the set is off, the voices of arabic men spurt out into the silence. It used to scare me. At least .... that's what I believe is happening. I'll start to worry if I think they're telling me to kill.

I had the opportunity to make some changes in my links list. I de-listed some kids who've opted not to continue, although I hope some of them change their mind someday. Added a bunch I've been following daily or off and on:

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome

Gotta jet. Spending the afternoon with my inbred Buffalo relations. Just kidding. What's true is I'm bringing my cousin's 13 year old daughter to Bloomingdale's for the first time. I could cry I'm so proud.

I feel a site re-design coming on I think.

No comments: