Friday, September 24, 2004

Nice One

Did a photo shoot yesterday. He described himself as 5'8 160 with a muscular athletic build, he described his chest as hairy, but trimmed. The picture he sent was with his chest untrimmed and if you remember the few pictures I've posted of other photography subjects, he was far and away different than anyone I had photographed before. He also wanted to shoot in black and white. I like black and white photos. But usually I shoot in color and then Photoshop the color out if I want to see the image in greyscale. So I was excited because there were several challenges.

I found out late in the shoot that he's straight. Or at least bi, as he spoke of his girlfriend. If he was straight he was about the most comfortable straight man around a gay photographer I could imagine. After we talked for a bit and talked about ideas for shots and I explained my process as far as coming up with ideas for shots we began the session. Tank top and board shorts on the couch. He lifted up the tank to show his abs, then later his chest. Without me asking. Very hot shots. I asked him to put one arm and then both back behind the couch arm. I have an armpit fetish and I know for a fact I'm not alone.

I asked him to change into something else and he picked a pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I managed to get one shot of him mid-change that he didn't even notice but afterward we both agreed it was candid and fucksexy.

We talked about photography and what we thought made sexy pictures and general bullshit about how long I've been doing this and how craigslist is full of freaks and wierdos but every once in a while you meet someone who is what he says he is. I did a variation of some reflection shots a la him in my living room mirrors, but they were focusing more on the mirror as opposed to the face. I got a great shot of him taking the tank off up over his head with his arms up and his chest and tummy exposed in duplicate that came out fucking awesome.

We went to my bedroom for the nude shots. Not because I was looking to get a little but because I have a pretty cool bed for photographs and because I get this really interesting light effect in the afternoon through my bamboo shades. I photographed him stripping down in stages. Once he was naked he started jerking, not off, but sort of self fluffing. No dummy this one. He had a hot cock but he was just presenting in the best possible light, as it were. A policy I wholeheartedly support. In any case he was driving me nuts.

We did about fifty shots and managed to work through a camera malfunction where we lost a bunch of shots. I'm going to have to replace my digital soon as it seems to have some software flaws I don't think are solveable. In spite of that, I printed and saved six shots for my portfolio that I thought came out great. That's a record as I usually only think two or three are worth saving.

I asked him towards the end as he absentmindedly tugged on his half hard cock if he was going to "go for it". He said no, he hated those hard cock j/o shots.

"O.K." I said. And started setting up for some final shots.

"You want me to?" he asked.

"Of course. But if you dont want to do it it's fine."

He started playing with his dick and then said "hang on" and left, I'm assuming to lube up as he didn't return with a cock ring or butt plug, after which he managed to get his dirty bits impressively hard, which I recorded for posterity. Turned on and satisfied, I pronounced the session over and showed him the computer shots and burned them to a disk. He thanked me, hugged me, and went on his way.

All in all a nice afternoon and as an added bonus, it seems he's a masseur ( I guess that explains the nudity comfort he showed) and he's offered a free massage for me in return. You know I will take him up on that offer ASAP. I wish I could post all of the six pictures I like but I must protect his image as I have no right to expose him on-line. Still, I got a couple that I can post without breaking a trust. If you ever want to set up a session let me know. I can get you some good hot photos. Or, I can take your picture, get you naked and do dirty stuff with you.



Evangelist (and prostitute fucker) Jimmy (I have a tiny penis) Swaggart apologizes for saying he would kill gays.

I said it first: Sex and The Clitty.

No comments: