Wednesday, September 22, 2004

"Job" Search

Posted a sex ad this afternoon looking to give a NSA blowjob. Sometimes I'm just really into getting another guy off. I get all my pleasure literally out of giving pleasure. Sometimes. He came over around 4. By 4:10 we were naked on my bed. He was sort of my type. Latin but 30ish. Stocky but by no means fat. He will be fat in ten or fifteen years though, guaranteed. Armband tattoo. If I saw him in the gym I would guess straight. Not straight, though. Sooo not straight. We we're kissing and jerking. He seemed to like jerking me off. He tweaked my nipple. Am I the only fag that isn't into having my nipples played with? It does absolutely nothing for me. Having said that, if we're in bed and you lightly brush your fingertips across my belly and up my chest and brush a nipple, your reward will be an instant eraser nub, gooseflesh everywhere and a soft moan from between my lips. (And I'd probably cook you dinner.) He had a nice cock. Not huge about 6 1/2 with a big fat head. And cut. A cut latin man. They do exist and they really are my favorites. I spit-lubed my hand and started to stroke him. There's my little moan. A few minutes later I decide to get what I brought him over for and engulfed his cock. There's my big moan. I went right to work, alternating hand and mouth strokes, using just my hand when I started to get tired or bored. I didn't speak. A couple times I took my mouth away and looked him in the eye, a wicked grin on my face. He was enjoying this too. After a while, he reached down my back and played around outside my hole. I liked it, but decided not to send the "go ahead" signal. This was about me sucking him off. It's all I wanted. After about 10 minutes or so, his moaning got progressively louder and he leaned back on his arms. He moaned loudly and lightly pushed at my head to let me know he was close. "Thanks man" I thought, "but we're going all the way." He got the message and went for it. I don't need to get the load but really, if you're gonna play the part of total cocksucker why not get the total experience. Pretty soon we had passed the point of no return and he was moaning and sucking air. After four or five strokes I pushed myself all the way down on his cock and just stayed there, letting him finish. Satisfied, I finally pulled off, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and said, "Thanks, man".

"No" he said, "thank you."

He got dressed and left. I got ready to hit the gym and do some cardio. Oh yeah, then I called my Mom.

I had a meeting at GMHC today to see if I might be eligible for any kind of gummint cheese or da' welfare or some such thing. Not that I'm destitute or anything but I'm trying to be proactive in case the money runs out before I find a new job. Unfortunately, they have informed me that while yes, I am in fact a gay man, and yes, I do have ongoing health issues, (For those of you new to the party, I have a currently incurable viral infection coursing through my bloodstream which, if untreated when the time comes for such action, would probably kill me.) my current financial picture does not officially constitute a "crisis". So I was given several nicely printed informative pieces of paperwork explaining what a true "crisis" really is, some not so helpful but much appreciated job placement information, and if I'm not mistaken an implied pat on the head followed by a swat on the fanny and an unspoken "on your way now, you scamp." The saga continues...

I have a photography session set up for tomorrow afternoon. The subject is early 30's around 5'8 with a hot hairy chest and a lean muscular bod. Unless the picture he sent is total bullshit. But I have a good feeling..... I'll let you know. Hey, it beats looking for work.

I'm trying to adjust my body clock to a real-world workday friendly 9-5 rhythm. It's around 1:30 am. I ain't tired. Perhaps a martini... (Hey, it beats a cheap-ass $3.99 bottle of Andre.)

No comments: