Monday, September 13, 2004

Calling Dr. Bombay! Calling Dr. Bombay!

I think I'm blogstipated. I can feel them in there. I've got a lot to write about. There's the story from my trip to Buffalo, "The Reveal". The story of my total and utter confusion regarding finding a new job. The story about being jobless, and still incredibly busy at the same time. There really aren't enough hours in the day after all, go figure. But I go to the "create post" page and I just ... can't ... seem to ... squeeze one out. But by all rights I should be writing my ass off shouldn't I? I have a lot to say and extra time to say it, so what gives?

Instead all I can manage are tidbits:
  • I enjoyed my first Sunday off in a loooooong time. I went to brunch. Did you know Sunday brunch is a pretty popular activity in New York? It was fucking crowded and I ended up eating at the bar (fancy that). The bartender (Jason) was fucking adorable (Tom gets the hots for a bartender - shocking!) and when he ducked under the bar and his pants, which were already slipping down his hips fell even further, well let's just say my dick doubled and so did his tip.
  • Whoever it was I traded IM's with this afternoon while I was on my East Village walkabout, that was kind of cool. I'd love it if you used my MSN E-mail to let me know basic info. Who/where you are and such. Or just post a comment here. Speaking of mobility I'm going to open up my laptop to try and find out if there's a loose wire that's causing my screen display malfunction. If it is I can fix it. If the LCD is fragged I'll just get a new laptop once I go back to work.
  • I found a book I ran across during a previous side trip to Barnes & Noble. I didn't buy it then and couldn't remember the title. But on my most recent visit I stumbled on the same book's sequel. A skinny homosexual helped me find book one. Fat White Vampire Blues. I'll let you know.
  • We got mice. again. We get them periodically. I have the unfortunate job of buying, deploying and disposing of mouse glue traps.
  • I'm really enjoying taking care of Colby. I've been finding a lot of comfort in having him curled up next to me, whether it's sleeping or just watching a movie on TV. He's taken to waking me up when he believes I've slept enough by standing on my chest and staring at me. Today we went to the dog run in Tompkins Square (read: lean Latinos with tatts). The on again/off again boyfriend punked out on taking Colby for the weekend. He was sick and hadn't slept. Just as well, I'm trying to get him on a schedule ( Colby, not the boyfriend).

That's the best I can do, folks. I'll try and post some better shit the rest of the week

No comments: