Thursday, January 08, 2004

Oh yeah, that's what it feels like

Warning: This post contains explicit sexual content. If you are easily offended or know me too well to want to read completely intimate sexual details about me, feel free to skip today's entry.

I inexplicably overslept till the crack of noon today. I say inexplicably because I was in bed by 2 am as I was off from work and already breaking one of my resolutions. I know I said I'd go out more but after coming off a New Year's weekend complete with an extra 10 hrs. tacked on to my normal 50 hr. work week Helen was tired, girrrrrl. I spent yesterday puttering around the apartment cleaning this and straightening that, waxing my butt, changing lightbulbs, you know, life maintenance. So this afternoon as the bean god coffee is working it's magic on me (and preventing diabetes, too!) I'm in the chat room on gay.com. That particular profile I'm using (of three) has my profession or my hobby (I forget which) listed as amatuer photographer. I get a IM pop from a guy who claims to be 20 and in midtown. His picture looks cute enough and seriously all of 20 but I thought what the hell. I'll see what he wants. We start a conversation and he quickly brings up the photography and do I do people.

"By people if you mean guys naked then yes I do."

I start asking a lot of questions to try and see if he's serious because until you get into it, you'd be surprised how many people fantasize about posing nude and even go so far as to book a time with you and then totally punk out at the last minute. I've gotten pretty good at weeding out most flakes before they can waste my time. I guess it's also because I don't charge them to do it, maybe they figure I'm not serious either. Anyway, he couldn't resist cracking wise enough to make me seriously doubt whether he was interested or just making me dance a bit. Sorry pal, it's a hobby I enjoy. I don't beg.

"You're not serious."
"I AM SO serious.
"I think you're just goofing."
"Jeez, are you gonna be such a bitch the whole afternoon?"
"LOL I am not a bitch I'm a really cool guy!"
"Yeah, you seem cool."

And I was hooked. I love when boys call me names. Once I was convinced he was up for it we set a time this afternoon and I set about grabbing some soup for lunch and a shower. You can't photograph boys naked without being freshly showered. I replaced my camera batteries threw the dirty dishes in the sink and the buzzer rang promptly at 4. He's definitely all of 20. I show him a photo album from this year with a couple of the other guys I've done and I give him the speech about how I'm not going to attack him and he's totally in a safe space. He tells me he's very uninhibited and to just tell him what to do *grin*. We did a bunch of shots shirtless in jeans. He's telling me he's not photogenic but I'm totally seeing a cute boy through my camera. Maybe they're all cute at 20.

"OK jeans off."

He strips down to white 2Xist. It's the new ones that sort of bunch up your package all in the front. I can already see that he's cut. I did a few shots with different lighting and with a flash and without. Getting his body at different angles. He did, in fact, seem pretty relaxed so we moved to my bedroom. More 2Xist shots. A little pube action. Why is that so hot? When a guy is stripped down and just the top of his pubic hair is showing.



"OK flip over and strip let's see that butt."

Need I say it? He was 20. It was small and tight and round. I started to salivate a little. The obligatory mess of butt shots at various angles. Flip again. Some dick shots.

"Do you want to get hard for me?"
"Sure."

flip, flip, flip and boing there it is (20).

A nice cock. A respectable 7" or so and pretty thick. I took some hard on shots and then I couldn't resist reaching over to stroke it a couple times. I didn't think he'd mind. He didn't. He flipped over one more time and I got him up on all fours ass up for a bunch of shots. That's when he started really stroking just for the pleasure of it.

"Let me do that."

I spit slick my hand and start stroking his hard cock which gets him even harder and I hear a soft moan. I move in and lightly lick his balls this time I'm rewarded with a hiss. Yeah, that I love having my balls lapped, hiss. I can't resist so I pull his dick back between his legs and start sucking him. I let go, and he flips over and keeps stroking. I tried to take a couple more shots knowing full well they weren't going to come out.

"I think the shoot is over."
"yeah."

I start taking off my jeans.

"Take the shirt off too."

You don't have to ask twice. So now we both start to jerk off when he pulls me closer and his hand goes around my ass and brushes around my hole. Now who's hissing? Is he thinking what I think he's thinking? He reaches between my legs and goes for my hole again. Uh-oh

"I want to fuck you."

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech. Shit.

Here goes.

"Listen, you saw on my profile I'm HIV + right?"
"Yeah, it's no problem."
"You sure?"
"Sure."
"Get a rubber and some lube."

So he's suiting up and I'm flipping over and he's moving between my legs all nice and hard and then wham! He goes all the way in all at once. Sweet Jesus, Oh MY Fucking, OW! Easy kid! And I immediately curse myself for not even considering that after a year (at least!) of nobody knockin at my back door that I shouldn't have tried to take this kids fat cock without teaching him how to crank the motor right.

"Oh god, fuck! Ow! I'm sorry man, I can't."

Disappointedly he pull out and starts half heartedly jerking off. And I'm like, come on, Helen. Did you forget everything you learned about butt sex? And I'm like fuck, no. I know what to do. So I get up and straddle this twink and once he gets the idea of what I'm planning wham, he's boned up again and with that I grab hold and ever....so......slowly sit back on that 20 yr old cock. I reach back, yep he's all the way in and it feels fuckin good. This I could do for a while (and I do) but I glance at the clock and shit..... The Ex could be home soon we have to go. It's not like I'm cheating on anyone but there would be literally 20 questions to answer and a lot of pursed lip action so I pop off the cock and tell him I'm gonna cum. Which I do seconds later. Yes, I can sometimes cum at will. He keeps jerking for a couple more minutes and without even a moan or a twitch he blows his load. Yeah, you were a pretty dead fuck, weren't ya? But no matter I got some hot pics and one of my other New Year's resolutions? Mission started.