Monday, January 26, 2004

How Cool Am I?

I posted an ad on Craigslist I was lookin to suck some dick before work...... What?


>Hi...I work close by and get off work today at 2:00. I am married and 38. Let me know if this can happen.
Sean
(insert picture of really hot man here)

>Sounds great. Let me know if still interested. Here's my picture. I have a goatee now
Tom

>sounds real good, Can I come over at 2:45. I am D&D free hope you are as well.
Sean

>I guess this won't work. While I am drug free I am hiv+ and I don't lie about it. Sucking you off is safe for you but it wouldn't be cool for you.
If that's really your picture you're fucking hot
Take care.
Tom

>hi...yea that's really me. Thanks for being honest. I hope everything is well with you.
Sean

>I'm totally fine. thank you
Tom

No comments: