Tuesday, January 13, 2004

If you were bread I would eat you

Day one of my modified Atkins/South Beach diet is complete. I have to say, I did get stoopid hungry about half way through but by the time I got through dinner I finally did feel full. I'm trying to decide how I actually "feel" but I think it's too soon to tell. I feel aware that something's "different", but I don't feel bad.....

Here's what I ate today... (and when)

Up at 12pm
6oz tomato juice at 2pm
vegetariam omelete w/bacon at 2:30
mozzarella string and diet Jello at 5:15

(This is when I got hungry and I'm sure my body was sending a WTF? signal)

Deli salad w/ Italian dressing at 7:30
2oz soy cheese at 9:15

grilled cicken breast
steamed cauliflower and salad with oil and vinegar dressing at 10pm

Lime ricotta creme at 11:45 (Blech)

This is way more food than I usually eat but what the hell, let's see what happens.....

No comments: