Thursday, April 23, 2009

What. The. Fuck?

Check out this ad for a restaurant GM and explain to me again why I can't get hired. These are the people placing and writing ads and doing interviews.

GENERAL MANAGER FOR SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT GROUP (Greenwich Village)

Reply to: job-mztcf-1136300068@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-23, 11:53AM EDT


****RESUMES MUST BE PLACED IN BODY OF EMAIL; ATTACHED RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED****

RESTAURANT GROUP SEEKING GM WITH MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE AND REFERENCES.


Compensation: COMMISERATE TO EXPERIENCE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
PostingID: 1136300068

Also (and unrelated)-- I cleaned out and prepared to throw out a filing cabinet I had in my bedroom. I have a lot of condoms and lube. Which would be unremarkable but I haven't had sex with anyone in almost two years. Yet I have baskets and drawers full of supplies as if I was having, or used to have, or was planning on having lots and lots of sex. None of those tenses are true, so why am I loaded up on rubbers and KY?

No comments: