Monday, April 27, 2009

Amen To That


Sunday's almost too hot weather didn't deter me from my plan to finally make it to the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. (I know! I left Manhattan!) This after living here for over 20 years. I actually lived near Grand Army Plaza, just a couple of blocks from both the gardens and the Brooklyn Museum for a year or so after I first moved here, but I never found the time to not drink and go.

I took some a-maz-ing photos. So many it will take a day or so to edit and start posting them.

After returning to Manhattan I found enough energy to drop in for a light workout, then home to eat a burrito and walk Riley.

I also installed a new hard drive in my desktop, and it's working fine. Unfortunately, most of my software is bootlegged and the only operating system I can get to install so far is a dusty old copy of Windows 2000. I'll be spending the next couple of days trying to decide if I should break down and pay for an OS or just install the latest RC of Windows 7 and be done with it.

No comments: