Friday, May 02, 2008

I Want To Ride My Bicycle

But I can't. It seems I picked a bike that has proven to be exceedingly popular. So much so that the re-seller and the original company I found it on both are sold out. A fact I didn't find out about until they had already charged my Amex. And they wouldn't even put a back order in for me because they are unsure of when or if they will be getting a delivery. All hail E-Bay, as a 10 minute search not only found another seller for me, but at a price with shipping that was $13 dollars cheaper. Unfortunately, I had to wait several days for the credit to show up on my Amex. My financial picture has improved but there's not a lot of wiggle room. I finally sent the payment in Tuesday and received shipping info this afternoon. Delayed gratification until next Wednesday, so the earliest I will be pedal-powered will be a week from Sunday. Still plenty of spring left considering we're stuck in the rainy 50's lately.

No comments: