Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Doctor Visit

Not a whole lot to report if you don't count my fat ass. I waddled on to the scale at 167lbs. That's 7 more pounds than the last time and not the 10lbs. less I was hoping for. Free advice from me, if you're an active alcoholic it's probably best not to quit. You get fat. You stop wanting to die a slow and lonely death, but you get fat.

Blood sugar and kidneys and liver are all cooking with gas. Also, I frequently have gas, but that's another story. I'm also still kind of anemic. OK not kind of, just anemic. And I have been skipping my vitamins as well as my iron supplemenents so I came up even more anemic-y than usual. Back on the pills and some red meat just for fun. I'm going to try and take a supply of vitamins to work as I frequently remember I forgot halfway through my day. Cholesterol is still too high for my taste, but again the HDL mitigates it a bit. Not sure what I could stop eating since I'm not big on the bread and donuts. Ice cream has nothing to do with that, right? Maybe my about to arrive bike will improve those numbers.

Oh and my viral load is still woefully supressed. Poor, poor viral load.
What's that you say? T-Cells? 1009. I said, 1009.
Don't hate ....

No comments: