Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Voter Turnout

Longtime readers know that while I do champion a cause on occasion, I'm largely apolitical. I frequently get turned off by politicians from either party. The pandering, the press conferences, the way people go all black or white make me shake my head. I'm not a black or white guy, I'm frequently gray. As such, I'm registered as an independent voter. I vote depending on many different criteria. I've voted for a Republican mayor the last couple of elections.

I did vote mostly Democratic this time out. It's been strange to vote for people that actually won. I have no expectations that anything of significance will change.

Oh, and just for my own amusement, whenever possible I voted under the Working Families Party. Just to fuck with the numbers.

No comments: