Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's That Time Again

A few days ago, my lower lip split and it won't heal. By the end of every day, my eyes are pot smoker red (for the record, no). I've been dehydrated despite drinking bottles and bottles of water. Yes, it's time to break out the humidifier. My apartment is generously heated by steam. I frequently have to open a window in the dead of winter. There's one open now. The drawback is the moisture is literally sucked out of your body. I started using the humidifier two winters ago. The result is dramatically better. And as a side benefit, it works like a white noise machine, and I sleep like a baby.

This week up for sale on EBay: It's an eclectic mix. I'm not sure if anyone will respond. Good that it's a holiday weekend.

1991 DC Black Canary: New Wings #1-4
complete mini-series.


1987 DC Comics Dr. Fate #1-4 complete mini-series.

1996 Onslaught: Marvel Universe & X-Men Onslaught.



1987 DC Comics Amethyst #1-4
complete mini-series.

1988 DC World of Krypton #1-4 complete Superman mini-series.

No comments: