Sunday, October 22, 2006

This Week On EBay



Marvel/DC Amalgam 1996 (Lot of six).

1996 DC Superman plus, Batman plus, Flash plus, Robin plus (lot of 5).



DC Comics Robin 3000 #1 & 2 1992 complete series!

1996 Marvel Avengers #1, 1998 Avengers #1.

Sorry about the dearth of posts of late. I've been getting accustomed to the new job and getting ready to lose some really draining baggage I've been carrying. My long-time coming divorce is almost final, and I'll soon be rid of a pesky cat from Hell.

The new job is going great, although I feel totally guilty when I have to leave Jet alone for 8+ hours. I was able to help a lot of people today. And remarkably, most times when I pick something up that someone has left behind or has returned, I actually know where it belongs or how to figure it out. No small feat considering we sell over 10,000 products.

Oy, I have some stories. I'll try to do better next week.

No comments: