Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Of Course

Today at work, I found that because of a special upcoming sale, an entire large department was dispersed throughout the entire store to make room.. Meaning I once again don't know where the fuck things belong. Grrrr ...

I guess because he spent the better part of yesterday snoozing, Jet woke me up at 7:45 this morning. I took a paw to the head. When that didn't work he switched to the bark and whine. He didn't need to go out, I think he was just sick of sleeping. I managed to stall him until 9 am.

Despite the early start I got fuck-all done today. I had a breakfast with suasages that made me nauseous and I managed to pick up some work shirts I bought. Oh, and I cooked some pork chops and made an awesome tuna/macaroni salad. I'll make a great wife someday.

No comments: