Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday Reset

Aside from the fact that today was one of the most spectacular days weather-wise of the entire summer, I set about renewing my spirit any way I could think of.

So after 2 Gay-A meetings, a really long bike ride, an unsuccessful quest to do some photography, a trip to the gym to perk up my man-boobs and an extended 3 1/2 hour late night session scrubbing down the bedrooms in my apartment until they shined like the top of the Chrysler building, I am sweaty, my nails are dirty, I have a hallway full of trash that needs to go down and all I want to do is collapse in the bed.

But I do feel at least a little more mentally prepared to face this week's potential shit-storm of bad news, canceled parties, disgruntled staff and leaky ceilings.

So I guess there's that.

No comments: