Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm Innocent I Tell Ya!


Look at him. Does this look like the face of someone who would steal a red roller gel pen that had rolled off a table on to the floor? Does it then look like the face of someone who would take said pen up on to the new couch cover pictured here? Does it now look like the face of someone who would chew said red pen on top of said new couch cover until the pen burst, spilling red ink all over the new couch cover? And while he was at it, does it look like he would get the red ink all over his paws and down his chest and proceed to track it in to the bedroom and on to my blue sheets? Because I can assure you, this is precisely what that face looks like. Fortunately (for him) the ink mostly came out of the couch cover, enough so that it will after another wash I expect. It didn't really come out of the sheets though, but I did manage to wash and turn them so you don't see the stain easily. And I buy sheets as often as I buy footwear (read: often). Also fortunate, his satisfied wagging when I expressed my dismay at the scene made me realize rather quickly he has no idea what ink nor, I expect what the color red is. So his punishment consisted of a vigorous bath and a good stern talking to. Followed by biscuits and kisses.

No comments: