Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Of Note ...

pI wrote last summer about how I had developed an extremely allergic reaction to mosquito bites. It's been going on for about 5 yrs. or longer. A bite itches like crazy. The area starts out like the hives but grows and grows. By the end of a day it turns into a nasty red welt. By the next day it spreads out under the skin and becomes all hot and itchy. It sometimes takes over a week to stop itching and disappear. Besides being extremely painful it's horribly unattractive. So imagine how pleased and surprised I was to stumble on a treatment and cure. I'm not sure what they did, but the answer is in a bottle of Off! Skintastic IV. While it would obviously prevent bites in the first place, I've found that after I've been bit, applying the OFF! to the area stops the itch in a matter of minutes. Whatever swelling has taken place recedes in a few hours as well. By the end of the day, if you leave the bite alone, you can barely see it. I know that other people have suffered extreme reactions to mosquito bites from looking up data on the 'net. If you do, or you know someone who does, tell them to try Off! Skintastic IV. It's a fucking miracle!

In other news ...

You knew it was coming. Michael Lucas has truly lost her mind. I think all that botox finally seeped in and paralyzed the edit button in his brain. Not that I necessarily disagree with the underlying sentiment expressed, and I'm truly a fan of telling it like it is, or like you think it is, but damn, she really went off the rails and over the top with that one, huh? Michael, sweetie, the fact that you managed to work the phrase "a sagging, hairy Muslim pussy" into your first paragraph makes me think you maybe should have taken a deep breath and a run around the block before you hit "publish" on this one.

No comments: