Friday, July 27, 2007

Quick Like Bunny

Only have a hot second. Busy at work. Did an afternoon party for HGTV yesterday so I left for work at the crack of noon (the horror!). I love doing those buffet/cocktail/open bar parties. I know just what to do and how to organize things so that everything gets done. I brought the staff on in stages because we had a small party immediately following that one and then a live music promo for the Latin Film Festival that went all night. It worked out great and everyone had work to do and everyone made money and nobody had to slave away the entire day and night. I love it when a plan comes together. Working the whole weekend but I'll try to update a few times. No plans for my weekend. Still pretty broke.

The crazy dog-hating lady next door left an incoherent note taped to my door. This is why I didn't even want to be bothered by her in the first place. Now she thinks I actually think or care about her. I do not. I won't be answering her but I'll try and transcribe it for you in the next couple of days. If this is TGIF for you, enjoy!

No comments: