Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Rat Problem In New York City


has seriously gone out of control. No, this isn't a promo for that new rat movie that just opened. Certain worker unions in NYC use the inflatable rat as a form of protest whenever they believe a construction job is using non-union scabs. The rat was set up the other day near Union Square on 14th St. This is a picture from the camera on my Mint Chocolate phone. It doesn't suck, and I used to hate cell phone pictures, so expect more phone pix in the future.

On another note, I took about the last 4 months off from the gym. Between going to Gay-A every day and the new job, it was difficult to find time so I just stopped. But I've been back several times over the last week and OH MY GOD I'M SORE!!!! But my Ben & Jerry's belly needs to go, so ...

No comments: