Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Still. More. New York City. Pride 2006.










and finally ...



crack is whack.


I have a few more pictures. I ran in to the beginnings of a mini-ball that I LOVED but it didn't take off and my lower back started to knot up. I also snapped some pics of the calender guys from City Gym Boys at the outdoor festival. I'll post those later. And I still have to recap the HIV/AIDS vigil. But that's a story more than just posting pictures. This was the first time in years I had the whole weekend to really enjoy pride and not have to leave to go to/get up for work. I also didn't hang out with anyone. Just me. I did the parade, I did the street fair, I came home and played with my dog. I went out for drinks but woke up the next day hangover-free. It wasn't crazy, it was fun and respectful and one of the better Pride experiences I've ever had. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. We now return to our snarky general commentary.

No comments: