Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Scuze Me While I Empty My Head

Star Jones Reynolds leaves The View. Today they kicked her to the curb. Ding-dong the witch is dead.

The lilac bushes are in bloom in the park by my house. The entire north side smells like old lady.

I am highly allergic to mosquito bites. I get enormous red welts (sometimes the size of baseballs). They itch and get so hot it's painful. The reaction can last up to four days. I have insect repellant, hydrocortizone cream and Benadryl spray out on the table all summer. I hate mosquitoes. I take comfort in imagining that they fly around for a bit, and then start to feel vaguely ill. They cough a couple of times, and then my tainted blood makes them fall dead out of the sky. Bwaaaaa ha-ha-ha-ha.

I saw a thing on ER the other day where a guy with minor injuries had some drops put in his eyes. The drops made him cough and sneeze and then his eye popped out of the socket!. It looked just like that Arnold movie on Mars. I freaked out and changed the channel, but I can't shake the image or the thought that if it was on ER, it must be possible. You can sneeze and your eye can pop out. Right?


I don't watch much "reality" TV but I have looked in on and enjoyed So You Think You Can Dance. I have a thought and a question. I think I would like Dmitry to fuck me until I cry. My question is for Jaymz. The "Z" I can take, but why the "Y"?

Whole Foods had a sale on organic lemonade this week. What exactly makes organic lemonade organic I don't know. I haven't bothered to read the label. But a Svedka/soda and organic lemonade is about the tastiest thing I've ever had.

Last week. 23rd St. Near 6th Ave. Two men. Both blind. With canes. One leading the other through the crowd and into a local deli. Literally, the blind leading the blind. Huh.

My bedroom is disintegrating around me. Shelves falling off the wall. Windowblind cords snapping. Maybe it's a sign.

No comments: