Friday, June 30, 2006

I Got A Hankerin'...

Fer some white wine, unusual because I much prefer red. Now a bottle of chardonnay later and I made yellow and green squash with shells in a pesto cream sauce, and a flounder francese with toasted almonds, sunflower seeds and squash with spinach. AND I have a nice cock and a tight ass. So what's the deal.....?

Anyway, The shelves that fell have been put back up more securely. I replaced the DVD racks with new, sturdier versions. I swapped out my nightstand for a new filing cabinet. The laundry is done, the sheets are changed, and all is quite orderly here in my castle high atop Second Ave. Jet escaped this morning and sprinted down five flights of stairs. I got down to find him taking a nice big long piss at the foyer door. Sort of outside. I guess. This afternoon outside Tompkins Square Park we ran in to a nice lady shilling for Eukanuba. We scored two bags of dog food, three large biscuits, four tartar bones and four packets of doggy gravy. Because my dog is cute.

No comments: