Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Foot Fetish

I don't have one. It's not that I don't like feet. They're fine. I'm just not into them, y'know? I don't think about my feet too much at all. Mostly I think of them as the flat things at the end of my legs. I'm glad they're there, but beyond keeping me standing .... Having said that, I do include my feet in my overall grooming. I keep the nails cut and I do shave the hair off the top of my feet. I don't really know why, but I prefer feet, well at least my feet, to be hairless. It's not an everyday thing, it's a once in a while thing. One day I'll look down and go man, my feet got all hairy. When I notice, I shave it off.

One day several months ago, I got some sort of a fungus underneath my left big toenail. It wasn't too bad, but there was a noticeable discoloration about halfway down the nail. It annoyed me. So whenever I could I trimmed that nail as the discoloration slowly worked it's way up and out. I finally cut the last of it last month.

Why the feet post? Well, one cause I took a picture of my freshly manicured, hairless feet:


And two because The Hellcat realeased his inner lesbian last week and installed a new shower fixture.

The old shower was attached to the wall, and because it was prone to falling down we had it sort of shooting across the shower and bouncing off the curtain. Consequently you didn't get the shower on you so much as near you. You had to sort of let the water hit you in the shoulder and move it where you need it. Now, the water simply drops directly on your head from above. The way god intended a shower to be. So yesterday I took a nice long shower and took the opportunity to shave the things I like shaven *cough*. Which brings me back to the feet.

I've decided I'm not looking for work just yet. Gay pride week is coming up, and for New York, it's closer to gay pride month anyway, there's so much to do. Usually I have to miss big chunks of it because I either have to go to work or get up for work. But this year I can afford to be off so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go to as many events and rallies and parties as I can. And take lots of pictures of sexy men. But probably not of their feet

Hey, here's a video of a lady getting oh so very punched in the face.



Have a nice day.

No comments: