Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ooooh, Grrrrrl!

So I haven't seen that much of The Ex lately. He was traveling quite a bit in December and then I was away for a week. Last night he came home from work and was tired and went straight to his room. I was on the couch with the dog, admittedly where I had been for hours. I started beating myself up for wasting the day away until I reminded myself that everyone does it from time to time. In any case, after a couple of hours he popped up and wandered out to the living room, apparently to see what I was watching on TV. I don't know why. But he was only wearing a pair of underwear. Homegirl has put on some weight! I'm not sayin she's ginormous but I would definitely say she got gut. Now I know I'm obsessed with my own body and I see fat where no fat actually be but damn girl, back away from the beer and bread! *Snicker*

I'm off to do a big load (tee hee) of laundry and pick up a new photo printer that mom and dad got me for Christmas.

Here's a picture of what will happen should The Gays get the right to marry:

No comments: